Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Teen Suicide

Female youth holding up a handwritten help sign.

Where to find help

In an emergency, call 911 or take the child to a hospital or crisis center for evaluation. If your concerns are less urgent, seek help as soon as possible from a mental health professional. The child’s school psychologist might be able to share resources in your community.

To find a licensed psychologist in your area, use our Psychologist Locator. Ideally, seek out a mental health professional with specialized training in treating children or adolescents.


Back to top